Here at Battery Power, if you are not able to come to us, we’ll come to you with our mobile service for at-home troubleshooting and installations. The at-home services are as complete as if you were at our facility and you are serviced by the same talented staff members and we can help with any make or model of golf cart you have (unless it’s the one pictured to the right).
Here is a quick over view of your at-home installation so you will know what to expect when we arrive:
- We will remove your old batteries, cables, and hold downs
- Then we inspect & clean your golf cart, meticulously removing any visible corrosion and acid left behind by your old batteries to best ensure that your golf cart lasts longer. And, we can even repair your golf cart frame if needed while there (or bring it back to the facility for a better look).
- We inspect all the cables and hold downs, along with the hold-down rods for damage (we offer free replacement cables if it’s needed & at our discretion).
- After all that preparation, we will then install your brand new golf cart batteries
- We always test drive your golf cart to ensure proper operation after we are through to make sure everything is in proper working order.
- Then, finally, we will test your golf cart charger to verify if it is working properly
Battery Selection and Pricing
We offer very competitive prices on all of our golf cart batteries and do our best to match or beat the prices at your local mechanic’s garage or golf cart store.
Along with a great price, we also offer a wide range of batteries so you can be more assured we have the exact one you need for golf cart model. Whether it is a “traditional use” type of batteries in your Club Car, Yamaha, EZ Go; a “heavy duty” use for hunting in your Bad Boy Buggies; “long distance” use in your Par Car, a “AGM batteries” and “Gel batteries” that will protect your California Roadster, GEM car, Yesteryear; or a refurbished golf cart from any potential damage from a traditional wet battery we have them all.
Additional Golf Cart Services Offered
We also offer battery water filling systems to prevent overfilling your golf cart batteries with distilled water, which helps protect your battery and better ensures a longer life.
Not only can we provide service for your golf cart batteries and electrical system, we also have a full service golf cart repair center at the store. That means we can repair any and all of the following:
- Lights & turn signals
- Voltage Reducers
And, finally, we offer a complete line of custom golf cart options ranging from:
- Tires & Rims
- Sunbrella Enclosures
- High Speed Motors & Controllers
- Lift Kits
- Rear Seat / 4 passenger
- Custom Seat Wraps
- Tinted Windshields
- Blinker Kits
- LED Lighting
- Headlights / Tail lights
- Radios / CD Players
- Custom Dash
What to do Next?
When Battery Power Florida says we are the “one-stop shop” for all of your golf cart needs, we aren’t kidding. Our trained technicians and mechanics are the best of the best and, since we reside in the golf cart capital of the world, we make it our business to stay on top of all the new technologies so we can serve you better than anyone else around.
Don’t take our word for it. See for yourself.
Call us, contact us or come by and talk with one of our knowledgeable staff and you will realize in seconds that we know what we are doing.
Also, don’t forget that, besides golf carts, we have all your other battery needs solved as well. No matter whether it’s a battery for your watch or mobile device, your garage door opener or your vehicle, we have you covered with the best products, the best service and a great price.
Visit us today.